Getting to McGill:
- Walk from the hotel: about a 12- or 15-minute walk.
- Subway: McGill metro station
- Bus: the 24 runs down Sherbrooke and stops right in front of campus.
How to access the rooms:
- Arts 230: enter the Arts building and head up the stairs or elevator (to the left of the main entrance). On the 2nd floor, in the middle of the floor, you’ll find Arts 230. The room is equipped with a PowerPoint console, A/V, and seats about 30.
- Arts W(est)-25: This room is on the lower part of the Arts Building, between Arts and Leacock. Enter the Arts building, turn to your left (West), and go down a short flight of stairs, which connects Arts and a glass-windowed hallway that will lead to Leacock. Once you’re down the stairs, facing the hallway, you’ll see to your right a corridor with computers on one side and Prof. Erin Hurley’s office at the end. Arts W-25 is here, along the left side of this corridor.
- Remember that there are no shoes allowed in W-25. The room is equipped with a full A/V PPT console.
- Morrice Hall: this building is just a bit south of Leacock. Enter the building from the door facing the Redpath Museum and turn to your left. There is a black box theatre on the ground floor – presumably where the pre-conference sessions will be held.
- Morrice Hall theatre has a PPT, AV console. However, you might have to pull down a screen and cover some of the windows.
Guide to event locations:
- Wirth A-832: 8th floor, Elizabeth Wirth Music Building, 527 Sherbrooke St. West (http://www.mcgill.ca/music/elizabeth-wirth-music-building)
- Wirth Opera Studio: Level -2, Elizabeth Wirth Building (same as above address)
- TNC Theatre: 1st floor of Morrice Hall (turn left when entering), 3485 McTavish (http://virtualcampustour.mcgill.ca/en/details/5/morrice-hall)
- Players Theatre: 3rd Floor of McGill’s Student Society of McGill University (SSMU): 3480 McTavish
- Please note that Players and TNC Theatres are located on non-vehicle accessible streets. The closest street with vehicle access is Dr. Penfield.
- Studio Mange Mes Pieds: 10 Avenues Des Pins, #214 (on the corner of Des Pins and St. Laurent, 2nd floor)
Use this virtual map to search for any location on campus.